View Single Post
      12-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
kasimmmmm
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M

Friday night + YRP - M3

Just got my ADV.1's installed at SpeedStar last night... I was very excited.
I was heading home when I drove past a cop who had pulled someone over on highway 7 and Heritage Road. Two lights later, I saw the same cop car's flashing lights coming from far in my rear view travelling in the same direction as me. Surely enough, he was driving in the on coming traffic lane just to get to me.
Pulled me over, told me it was a random safety inspection. Made turn my blinkers, turn steering wheel, put on my wipers, open my hood then told me that the car is unsafe.

My car is lowered on aftermarket wheels, xpipe and a rear section. Everything else is stock!
$800 dollars in tickets:
-improper tires (they are the correct spec and brand new!)
-improper muffler
-unnecessary noise
-removal of emission control equipment (i have an xpipe and rear section, passed emissions legitimately today)

This experience made me realize that cops are given too much power in Canada, and the worst part is that when you are in a situation like this there is nothing that can be done nor can your voice be heard. You just have to sit back and watch your property taken away from you, pay a lot of money to get your car back for simply trying to enjoy your passion and hobby for cars.

End result:

Last edited by kasimmmmm; 12-10-2011 at 12:08 PM..
Appreciate 0