View Single Post
      09-22-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
DirtyJersey
Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Taken to the cleaners by Rennspec?

Hi guys

Is Renn-Spec still in business? I hope I haven’t been taken for a ride. This whole thing started after ordering some parts from them. Long story short, Simon from Renn-Spec agreed to cover the cost of repainting a OEM pre-painted bumper for my AW e92 that was way off…. not even close in color! It’s a long story but basically I was sent a BMW OEM pre-painted AW bumper from Germany that was WAY off in color. So after talking with Simon and agreeing to have a local shop repaint it and having him cover the cost I went ahead and had it painted under the understanding that he will do good on his word. I trusted he would since he was working with me all along. Well it didn’t turn out this way. I haven’t heard from him since. Now I’m stuck with a bill which I can barely afford because of all of the flooding damage to my house from Hurricane Irene.

I’ve called and left messages and sent a number of emails for over two months and have got no response. He was helpful all alone with this whole debacle of a story and then disappeared last minute. Now I’m stuck having paid out of the WAZZO for this bumper to begin with and I’m paying even more now! This is sad and depressing. Before I jump to conclusions, are they still in business?
Appreciate 0