Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by atruelunatic View Post
Sort of off topic...

I bought stoptech SS brake lines and it comes with 6 lines. 4 for rear, 2 for front. I'm still using OEM calipers, is there only 2 in the rear and 2 in the front?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Yes this is right. They do provide some extension lines for the rear but they aren't required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajvee View Post
Any inputs on pedal feel guys?
Guys, the extra 2 lines are for the Drivers Side rear, they are tucked way the hell up in there and kind of hard to get to. See "Bubbles" post here: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...stoptech+lines

OP:
The 2 additional brake lines are not extensions. If you didn't replace the 2 lines it could be the reason why your pedal doesn't feel stiff. I didn't replace those lines until yesterday, because they are a bitch to get to and you need a very short 11MM wrench to get to it. After I replaced those lines and re-bled my entire system and flushed with Castrol SRF my brakes feel much better
Attached Images

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here

Last edited by j2m; 04-27-2012 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0