View Single Post
      04-23-2009, 09:14 AM   #13
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

I feel as though once I man up, and do this I will be very happy as well. As it is I turn my car on and hit the m button so I don't mess around with suspension settings anyway. I would prefer it to be one. good. setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
Had H&R Springs which was not to my liking. EDC seemed like a great option to have but after playing with the different settings, it made driving the car unpredictable as the valving/response with 2 dots became too stiff which made the car jumpy.

Did many hours of research (maybe days), thought about what I really wanted out of a suspension and realized that one great setting is much better than having variation which could get me in trouble. A great suspension everyday is like being married to a supermodel that has natural beauty and is there for me all the time. While the stock EDC suspension is like a girl I thought was pretty from far away, is bearable when I meet her and at the end of the night - I think she can improve but wonder if better is out there. The KW is more than what I wanted to spend but after getting involved, I have no regrets plus am very proud that I manned up.
Appreciate 0