View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #8
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
Thanks again. I'd say my favorite mods so far have been aero and tires though. The cajones aero gives you going through some of the most high speed sections of a track is just priceless . For people who don't want a mod list like mine (and I don't think people should anyways! ) and just want to track more casually, I'd say just get KW Clubsports and that one BMW GTS replica wing that IND makes and call it a day for handling. Not out of personal experience, but I'm guessing that wing is mild enough to not need a front splitter, but still give you some noticeable rear downforce. (Hey, BMW is the one who slapped it on OEM. )
I have some KW Clubsport 3-way on order and should get them next week. I'm selling my 19" Volks and have 18" HRE R43's in route as well. Really looking forward to installing everything. It sounds like you have some suspension experience. Would you mind PMing me alignment / ride-height advice?
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0