OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeKemper View Post
Lol ofcourse they'll know me. Everything we do on the rally is fun and or funny. The best was when Nick got arrested for like 130 in a 35 in 2010, but this year we almost got pulled over at 100. We were side by side with Nick and Phil approaching a silver charger at 100. Us in the right lane, them in the left. The charger all the sudden slams on their brakes, KA band blasting, they turn their lights on, and pul over Nick and Phil instead of us.

We got 4th that day, the cop pulls up to the checkpoint and over his CB announces he needs to talk to Nick Steinman, we were all curious but it was because he forgot to give Nick his court date lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo
This is why I could never do this
+1

This event sounds fun and i'm sure the camaraderie and stories are great, but because of speed and everything that is involved, I could never do it either.

I'm ignorant in the matter, and previously on m3post, a member posted his detailed account of participating in bull run (that was you OP) which was a great read - but some crazy things involved that I wouldn't dare do. lol

Bull Run 2011, The Full Story:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=568577

So what happens for those that get caught by the cops? Do they loose their license? jail time? high fines? Do they shrug it off and say it was all for the lols? Curious as to the untold story of what happens to them, like the friend you just mentioned who the cop caught doing 135 mph.

Last edited by MDyDinanM; 02-20-2012 at 09:24 AM..
Appreciate 0