View Single Post
      08-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #14
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
uhh im more of a baker... but i'll share my recipe for white cake... i usually make ice cream cakes or some type of cream cake... such as strawberry creme white cake.

2 1/4 cups cake flour
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup egg whites
1 cup milk

Preheat oven to 350degrees

Sift together flour, salt, baking powder--make sure clumps are gone.

Cream butter until smooth, gradually blend in 1 cup of sugar and mix. Add vanilla extract and mix. Stir in 1/4 cup of egg whites and beat until light and fluffy.

Stir in solid mixture and milk alternatively in three portion, so you begin with 1/2 of solid mixture, then the 1 cup of milk, and then the other 1/2 of solid mixture, beating well in between each segment.

In a separate bowl, beat the remaining 1/4 egg whites until stiff, gradually beating in the remaining sugar (1/3 cup). Fold mixture lightly into the batter and try not to deflate the mixture.

Spray 9inch circular pan with butter liberally. Bake for 30-40 mins until center of cake springs back when lightly pressed. May want to alternate between top and bottom of the oven to ensure that it cooks evenly. Also might want to cover top with ceramic wrap and aluminum foil after doneness so that the top does not crack.
Did you read the title of this thread??

More specifically the part where he used the word "EASY"..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0