View Single Post
      05-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #77
alms211
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpari09 View Post
As a matter of fact I do feel the same exact way when it comes to those cars. The only distinction I make between someone who drives an orange lambo and someone who drives a orange vette is that the guy with the lambo has money and the guy with the vette is a big time poser, but both r douche bags to the fullest degree. I for one love the understated look of my m3, I didn't buy it to show off and stand out. My car doesn't scream (hey look at me, I'm a douche bag with alot of money and I'm starving for attention). My car is subtle and understated just the way I like it. R u proud of yourself for buying a mustang and getting rid of ur m3? What, so you can tell ur friends that u can keep up or beat an m3 for half the price? Lol. In thr grand scheme of things Performance numbers mean very little to m3 owners. If it were all abou performance numbers than we all probably buy at gtr, a car that has no feel no soul but can run circles around an m3. Feel is key. The point I was trying to make, is why would you have bought an m3 in the first place if pure performance is what u are ultimately looking for. Getting used to the refinement and build quality of an m3 then going to a mustang or a vette? I mean seriously, why would anyone do that to themselves? You shouldve just bought the vette or the stang in the first place and not bothered with superiority.
Dude, you are a joke a minute. So, anyone driving a yellow or orange car is a douchebag in your mind? Someone driving a Lambo has money and someone driving a Vette is a poseur...Are you mildly retarded? Do you even have a clue as to how long the Corvette has been in existence and it's sportcar heritage?

I'm glad you like your M3 and it's understated nature. It's the MAIN reason why I didn't buy another one after the E46 I had. Different strokes for different folks. Do you get it yet?

Pssst, I didn't buy a mustang, junior.

No, we all wouldn't buy a GTR if it was all about performance. I narrowed my search down to the GTR and the Grand Sport and went with the Grand Sport because TO ME it looks better, sounds better and I wanted a manual transmission (not taking anything at all away from the GTR...it is a fantastic piece of machinery). Not everyone wants what YOU think they want. Is any of this registering with you yet?

I think you would love a Lexus LS460. It's gutless, devoid of performance but it sure is loaded with build quality and refinement. You should go get yourself one.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but an E9xM3 is NOT superior to a C6 Corvette. I know that is a hard pill for a fanboi like yourself to swallow.

Last edited by alms211; 05-06-2011 at 08:45 PM..
Appreciate 0