View Single Post
      05-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #51
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Wait... so you are 5'7", 140lbs, and not gaining on a 4kcal diet?!? Your ratio of Pro/Cho/Fat looks good... The protein is a little on the high side... you can drop that to as low as 1g/lb and it would still be more than adequate. Your Fat intake is pretty high for your weight, but its still around 30% of your cals on a 4k diet so that's fine as well. Is your activity level through the roof (ie. are you a runner or a cyclist or something)?

In any case, I think that your diet looks good if in fact you do need 4k in cals per day. Check out this link... plug in your stats according to your activity level and metabolism and find out what your BMR is. Add 500 cals to that and its where you should be at...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107459791

Again, your diet looks squeeky clean, and from just glancing at it I wouldn't say that you were at 4kcal with that food since there really aren't any cal dense carbs/grains on there aside from the pasta. Are you currently gaining on this diet?
Oh yeah, I calc'd all that out last time you gave me the link. I just need to find the piece of paper. I am gaining with this diet. It's just that I could eat more, so I figure why not?

Will find that paper and post back.
Appreciate 0