View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
SROC3
The limit of adhesion is my home.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a Boss.

18mm-15mm Spacers w/ H&R Sport = AWESOME

I went to MRF this weekend to install my spacers, springs and the OEM exhaust mod. Let me say that Malek is very professional, makes you feel completely welcome and truly knows his stuff. Great workshop and the drive to Irvine was pretty nice I highly recommend him

RIDE
The ride of the car is great! I have the H&R Sport (not Sport +) which is supposed to the less stiffer of the two. I now usually find myself in Comfort mode, and only switching to Normal when I get on the freeways. Will be tracking soon so I'll report afterwards

LOOK
The drop and stance is literally perfect My previous M3 had 12mm all around on the stock Comp Pkg springs and I thought that setup was dope. This time around I opted for the drop and a more agressive spacer setup. I know the most popular setup is the 15mm-12mm, which I almost went for...Glad i went this route. It's a fantastic "FILL" to the fenders (The last 2 pics are closeups fo the back and front fenders) Oh and I'm on Conti's in case you all wanna know.

In any case, I tried my best to take the photos so they really show what the drop/stance looks like in real-life. Hopefully I did a good enough job to help future members make an informed decision on their spacer/spring setup

Enjoy!!!
Attached Images