View Single Post
      07-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #56
BIU
Captain
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
Hey, I generally try to stay away from posting on the forums because everyone on some level has something to say, and you have supposed experts who ruin my day all the time.

The GTS software is not available in the traditional fashion everyone is updating or changing their flash to.

I can assure you there is 4 DCT flashes out there

US spec
Euro Spec starts in S
Euro Spec starts in D2
GTS DCT

You simply tell me what you want, and I do it for you. The GTS file is very rare, but I have been offering it for sometime now, I never ever ask a customer to post a review, that is why you never hear from me, and the second I open my mouth on the forums I have people questioning and attacking me, and people asking me where I got it from. It is not available in the general manner you guys think, and that is why you see people charging upwards of $1000 for it.

You can ask the OP, when he made this post, I thanked him for the feedback, but in a joking manner I told him "oh no you just caused me a very big headache, and pissed off a lot other vendors." You can ask him.

Anyways, I require you purchase coding as that is what I offer, and as an option, you can purchase flashes from me, such as DCT updates, now to you guys the DCT might seem like it's the world, to me it is a service I offer to you at a very reasonable price. Keep in mind guys, I have no other job, this is my living and my full time job, I'm getting loads of emails arguing prices with me, saying I do not want coding, I do not understand how much cheaper I can offer it, it takes time, energy and overhead costs.

Bottom line, there is no gimmicks here.

This is my response, and only response, I hope it helps guys.

Exactly the response I was looking for, thank you sir

PoweredBy///M: You sir have caused alot of ruckus with your claims

Alex: I have sent you a PM a few days ago for your services. Please let me know if something went wrong along the way or if you would prefer me to send an email? Cheers
Appreciate 0