03-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #478
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
Nice Sasan looks like I need to catch up with you a little bit I am falling behind lol I better call Malek up and get a Performance Alignment now!

Def 2 for MRF and Malek. Malek really knows his stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwike92 View Post
i cant agree anymore, i personally took my moms e46 to MRF for just a normal alignment, and in the process, we talked about my own car (09 m3) and he definately takes time to understand what your using the car for and recomends the RIGHT parts, not just the most expensive parts just to make a buck, Malek seems to be a pretty cool dude, and its hard to find a good shop that u can trust, especially when their working on your $70k+ machine. i will be visiting this shop soon to have my car lowered on HR springs and possibly new wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge2Dub View Post
x4 regarding Malek. Great guy who knows his stuff. I've spent over an hour on the phone with him and at least 30 minutes in person discussing both of our vehicles and how to maximize our personal driving enjoyment. He also went above/beyond on a transaction that I had with him.

Sasan, thanks for the write-up. I will definitely need to make a pit stop at MRF soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletrack View Post
That is awesome about malek and MRF!! That is absolutely the proper way to do things - load the driver position with weight for accuracy; assuming you drive most of the time sans codriver. Unfortunately, almost no one does it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J335Red View Post
Sasan your car looks phenomenal. After following your thread I have grown to fall in love with the Dakar yellow bro.

As for MRF two thumbs up!!!
Love there work. He is clean and his shop is clean. I have been taking my car to Malek for about 5 years now and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Lot of MRF supporters out there. Who knew. Good customer service begets strong customer loyalty.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0