Thread: New M3 Owner
View Single Post
      12-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
Gmower
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 - 6MT, ZCP, CF

New M3 Owner

After drooling over M3s for more than a decade and having some wannabe BMWs sports cars (99 328is with M package and 08 335i sports package) I finally added the all important M3 Key to my 6+ year old M Key ring.

After driving the 335 for a couple years all I can say is that the 335 and M3 may look similar inside the cabin but they don't even feel like they come from the same species of cars. The 335 always felt so artificial while the M3 is mechanical and deliberate. I'm truely in love with this car and it has surpassed my extremely high level of expectations.

I live between outside of Baltimore and was hunting for the right car for 8 months. I was very surprised how rare some of the configurations were. But in the end I got everything I wanted and nothing my wife wanted (sorry honey, no heated seats).

2011 M3 w/ 29,000 miles
CF Roof
6MT
Competition Pkg
Convenience Pkg
Premium Pkg
Technology Pkg

When I found out that this car was purchased in my home state of Oregon near were I grew up and then shipped to the DMV area I just felt that it was meant to be for the low price of 50k.

I'm extremely excited to join any organized track days in the area and maybe some "spirited" drives.

I look forward to being apart of this amazing community you all have created here and to hearing your feedback.

Thanks,

Geoff
Attached Images

Appreciate 0