08-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #28
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_LUV_M_PWR View Post
Hey I'm from South Africa. And TBH we don't really care about all this racist crap. Sure it will NEVER go away but we learn to live with it and are desensitized to it already. It exists all over the world. So it's all good.

We're called the rainbow nation and we all live happily together. Yes there's a large percentage from all races that don't want to get along but you find that all over the place. Everyone deserves to NOT be painted with the same brush.

Wow I typed an extremely long reply that went way off topic. I decided against it. It became tiresome.

But just to add, sadly majority of the high earners in our country are indeed white. Nothing wrong with that but a decent head start was created after Nelson Mandela was released. So for a long time they'll have "one up" on us. But I (as a person of mixed race origin) don't hate them for it. I'll go out and make my own money We've been given the tools so now we learn to use them ourselves.

Anyway, back on topic.

The reason it's launched in SA most likely is because of the large factory we have here. Your E36 4 door M3 probably came from here. And in addition to this there's many things we don't get that you guys did (like the E30 M3), so give us this one

Fortunately for us it's not true that we live in trees and ride to work on elephants. In fact I have NEVER seen a wild animal (excluding of course zoos and nature reserves)

I sadly cannot afford this or even the normal E9X M3 but I can dam well try

I had an E36 M3 at one point but sold it and got married and bought a house etc. I now drive a Fiesta 1.6. I will however own a premium car again. Soon.

PS this was my first post here after years of lurking. So hello everyone

And yes we do have internet

Just kidding, just playing with those people who are afraid of sounding racist LOL
Welcome to the forums!!!

I like your post Very matter of fact and got me to chuckle.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0