View Single Post
      06-03-2014, 05:50 AM   #35
IntegraXTR
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY08 E92 M3 and MY15 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptE92
Hi guys! SO I recently got my 2011 M3 E92, been wanting to own an M3 for a while. I have had the E92 335i in the past but nothing like ITB's. Anyways, long story short I was trying to purchase the oil from the dealer, and before they gave the price of 21 per qt, they quoted me 617 USD for the oil change LOL.

I went ahead and purchased the whole kit here http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E92-M3-...nce/ES2578578/

for 145.00 with shipping to Miami, FL. BTW quick silly question, since there are two drain plugs, do I need to drain one first, close it and then the other? thanks for the help.

Also aside from the oil, I also purchased my spark plugs for 83 USD total shipping included from rockauto.com NGK LKR8AP in case anyone needs it.
The drain plug towards the back of the car is the one you drain first. The one in front of the car is to drain the 1 liter if you accidentally overfill (when they say put on bottle in, put in half).

For the rest of the people who get raped by the dealer, the oil change process is extremely simple. It's a def DIY, save yourself money! luckily my dealer (one block away) charges 15.99 a quart so that's not too bad (considering shipping to Hawaii is always a rip lol)

If anybody has trouble, PM me
Appreciate 0