Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaehshim View Post
My colleagues and friends had couple B5s, B6s, and bunch of B7s and hell they hated their Audi due to reliability. Like many around me say, "Audi owners never come back to audi after their first one". That's why I was really curious about this brand.

Recently I'm very interested in the high performance audis, especially their turbo cars. Audi should stick with quattro and turbo, that's their gene. Merc AMG should not kill V8s and V12s...and BMW should NOT kill NA engines...period.
i know many, many people who buy Audis every time they need a new car...just like there are many people who buy BMWs every time they need a new car. I think people should just buy what they like....regardless of brand. I think i'm done with 'brand loyalty'....it feels too confining. I'm hoping Alfa Romeo comes back to the US with some nice coupes and sedans....that's what i'll buy next time (not holding my breath! lol)

Audis aren't that unreliable. they have improved A LOT since those A4s. My A3 has 46k miles and has had ZERO issues. Their newer cars have been significantly more reliable than prior years.
Appreciate 0