View Single Post
      02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #76
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Not really. My idea is to stay the same, so my percentages don't change much. I just drop the caloric intake from bulking to maintenance. Will still need the carbs for energy, protein/fat to maintain mass, etc...

One of the biggest mistakes I see out there is people dropping carbs too low or completely trying to cut and then wondering why their workouts are sucking so bad...
So I'm writing here because I've definitely hit a wall over the last two weeks. Dropped from about 175 to about 161 or so now since October, so basically a pound a week. Have been stuck at 160 the last two weeks. I've been shooting for right about 2000 to 2100 calories with good macros, drinking ~100oz of water a day and exercising 4 days a week, but I'm stuck at my current weight. Still definitely have fat to lose in the mirror, so I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if I am overestimating my maintenance level of calories. I've been measuring my intake well and I'm nearly certain that I'm taking about 2000 calories. I should be cutting my 2700 calorie maintenance level which does not even include calories burned during exercise.