JDougM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus123
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM5 View Post
Since I am a sever i usually leave 30%. Previous jobs include; electrician, mechanic, marketing, sales, and plenty more. I can honestly say serving is the hardest job I have had. Even use to work in the kitchen and manage, it was a breeze. We genuinely want to make your evening special and memorable. A friend's dad(higher up in banking) takes out candidates and will higher them based on how they treat the server.

Incase your wondering why(people leave a good tip) just look at all the different opinions and views in this one post with a handful of people. Where a server has to make 50 people happy in a few hours, making sure every reaction(since there is no time to process), has been given the right amount of attention to detail per person.

Hope this helps!
The hardest job you had was serving??? Seriously

I did it thru uni and it was the easiest job I've ever had in my life, what on earth is hard about taking people food, chatting and managing the kitchen staff to ensure your tables are fed in time ??? Long hours .... But hey so are a lot of jobs when your a kid

It was my 'look back and laugh so much how easy life was' job.....

I literally can't think of an easier job i ever had, but then again it was just a kids job, for youngsters, if your still doing it you need to question your life choices and not the actual job, your an adult, you shouldn't still be serving people dinner after collage. Perhaps that's why it's tough ??? But let's be honest servers are not hard done by at all

Also higher people ???? Seriously ????

Hire is the word your looking for.... I'm actually embarrassed for you
It's college
Appreciate 0