View Single Post
      07-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #76
KiokenM3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: LIFTED JEEP JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
My bad - I didn't understand the basis you wanted these wheels and now I do. It's just often times, especially in this forum, people do certain things purposely just to be different, not because they truly like it but doing it for the sake of being the first at doing it - To me that is just completely pointless, because how often do you think you meet people from this forum in real life?

I saw you drifting a little bit to tracking after a few post by people who asked whether this car was going to be tracked, just for the sake of "pleasing-the-crowd" per se.

You know what, I guess it doesn't matter.. my words were kinda harsh and I apologize. I'm going to leave my judgment to the final photoshoot and honestly - if you get complements in real life who the heck gives a crap about what people think in the forums anyway.
thanks brothers. no harm done. yes im completely happy with my decision and dont mind hearing what other people have to say. some people like apples, some oranges, some grapefruit. everyone has different taste