View Single Post
      12-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #44
06alpine3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
You're blindly biased and downright retarded if you throw caution to the wind and say they knew about it without a shadow of a doub.t

This is so funny. You look so foolish. You are SO green with envy since whatever pathetic team you root for won't win the Super Bowl, and the Patriots will go 19-0. I love how it shows so much that it burns your ass that a team you have so much hatred for will be perfect.
fuckface, we already know they have been cheating since the 1st superbowl year. Why would they continue to risk getting caught for another 6 years if it wasnt paying off, the players knew, assistant coaches knew, other teams coaches knew about it. If you read SI anytime after the fines were handed down you would believe it too. But hey, whatever lets you sleeps at night.

The great thing about this, is there will ALWAYS be that shadow of doubt on everything the patriots have accomplished over the last few years. 15 years from now people will talk about the Patriots superbowls and it will always follow with "yeah, but..." . I would rather my team have 1 superbowl title that was legitimately won with class than the 3 titles the pats won.
Appreciate 0