View Single Post
      10-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #1
MotrsportM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E30/E36/E46/E92 M3

Individual Fire Orange E92 M3 x 3D Design x BC Racing x HRE Wheels

I figured with all the recent E90 and E92 Fire Orange builds and threads popping up it was time I added my own to the mix.

I have a similar story as U94/2’s:

Last year I had asked my BMW Dealer for Individual Colors and their availability on an E92 Coupe and was told it was non-existent. After some back and forth with my dealer and BMWUSA it was approved and ordered on March 30, 2011.

As many of you know these individual orders take extra work and a lot more time to make them go through, which can only be done by dedicated people and salesmen with a love for BMW.

Special Thanks to Jack Adams at Fields BMW of Daytona Beach for his help and dedication, I couldn't have done this without him!

Here is my car on delivery day June 20, 2011:

Once the car got into my possession the changes began:

I decided to go with the BC Racing ER Coilovers with Custom Swift Springs:

For wheels I went with the 19 inch HRE P43S – GLOSS BLACK

For Aero I decided on 3D Design out of Japan, because I wanted to have the 1x1 CF pieces which matched the 1x1 OEM CF roof. I added the front splitter, rear diffuser and rear lip all in 1x1 CF. These pieces by far are the best quality CF parts I have seen, period. Even compared to AC Schnitzer and TechArt the fitment and quality of these are unmatched.

Here is how the car sits now:

All work was done at Precision Sport in Winter Park, FL.

More pics to come soon!

Last edited by MotrsportM3; 02-29-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0