Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
Are you some mole from GM trying to drum up business? Sure the engineering might be great in the Cadillac or the Vette but I don't buy a car based on engineering alone. I need the whole package and that's why you get what you pay for with those cars, lack of fit & finish, and reliability. I wanted a fast luxury sedan, the companies I look is at are BMW, Merc, Audi, even Lexus so it's not my fault that GM made itself irrelevant that you get upset when people don't consider.
Geez no I am not a mole from GM trying to drum up business. And again I am not trying to put down BMWs or anything! Just asking you to atleast consider the possibility that the G8 can be competition!!!!! NOT TO BUY!!!! Maybe I am a little too incoherent but I am just saying the G8 could be competition for the M3 and for people to consider it.

I did not ask you what kind of car you wanted or what companies that you looked at but since you mentioned it...Well just because those are known as the high end luxuries in America you think they are the best ones? You must buy the most expensive camera, watch, etc etc. Just because something is more expensive than the other doesn't mean it is the best. but thats still not my point... my point was just to say consider the G8 as competition not to purchase.
Appreciate 0