Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Wow! You added a blower at 92k! I would have had those bearings replaced or at least checked during install. Curios why you didn't?
I already have plans to get this stuff done like I said in this thread. Why I did not do it prior is because I did not have enough reaction time because like I said in the thread I was givin the supercharger offer within a weeks time. I had no plans to get a supercharger this soon I know all the risk. I do not just trust anybody or any shop in my state to mess with the engine of my car. Most of the shops and venders I would trust to tear my engine down or look at the rod bearings are on the West Coast in SoCal or on the East Coast. Most shops in my city have no clue on how to tear the engine down or check anything but they will charge you a arm and a leg to do. For example there is a shop in my state that I thought I could trust to do this Supercharger install on my M3 because they done SC kits on M3's. This place wanted to charge me $1800.00 to have this kit done makes you wonder why I go out of my state to have major stuff done Oh and prior to the install VF performed a leak down test on my engine because of my high miles and warned me of the risk if they install the SC, I gave them the green light.

Last edited by SHADY1; 04-26-2013 at 07:40 AM..
Appreciate 0