View Single Post
      05-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

FS/FT 20" ROHANNA and OEM 219

I finally got my car to Colorado Springs, took off the oem 219 18" wheels I had on for the boat ride and put on my 20's....not really feeling it. Thought I'd try the local CO scene first and see if anyone's interested in doing some trading. My 2 sets of wheels for your one. If interested, drop me a line. I figure I've got about $2500-$2700 worth of wheels here (both sets come with tires, TPMS, and are balanced) so I'm looking for something of equal trade.

Rohanna RC-10's are matte black with zero defects to them...wrapped in Nitto Invo 255/30/20 and 295/25/20 (i believe) with black TPMS shrouds ordered thru Tire Rack. These wheels have a smaller diameter bolt head and have special lugs nuts...you literally have 20 locking lug nuts (in a way) and have a special adapter to get them on/off.

The OEM 219's are, well....oem. Not much to say about them. Look them up. small blemish on a couple wheels, but they to come wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport staggered 18" set up (245 front, 265 rear) with a good amount of tread left.

Both sets of wheels have at least this summer (if it ever shows up) and some fall left in them.

Like I said, I'm just not feeling my wheels. Looking for a quick sale or equal trade.