View Single Post
      06-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #8
03BeastCharmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

Given that it's a BMW incentive, I doubt they will give it to you on top of ED pricing, as it would save me additional money. When it first came out I asked my dealer about it, and he said me best bet was still doing ED.

"Exclusive BMW Incentive offer is valid at any dealership nationwide. Member must take retail delivery by December 31, 2012. This incentive offer is not available to the general public. Offer is additive to all current national, regional and other bonus incentives. BMW incentives are only available to persons eligible for membership in USAA's Property and Casualty Insurance Group. P&C membership is generally available to current and former members of the U.S. Military and their former dependents. BMW requires presentation of a Photo ID and USAA insurance card with USAA number or a Confirmation Letter provided by USAA. For a Confirmation Letter, members can call USAA at 1-855-787-6272. One incentive per member insurance number per calendar year for new BMW vehicles. See your dealer for additional details."
You could call the USAA number and ask.

Current: '13 E92 M3 Euro Delivery
Gone: E86 M Coupe; E30 M3, E39 M5, E36 M3
Appreciate 0