11-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #14
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZBE92 View Post
Kenny Lew at Peter Pan or Gary Wilson at Mountain View. Both know their shit and will take care of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e924u
Hey there!

I'm a new e92 owner and I was browsing the forums, noticed you're from the bay area. Had a quick question for you:
where do you take your m3 for service? And are you happy with that dealer?
Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't want some monkey peeling out in my car or messing around with it Ferris Beuller style. Still have 1000 miles to go before my break in though

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the M world and m3post.com. I go to Kenny Lew @ Peter Pan in Burlingame. I've know him for almost 10 years and he's a fellow M5 & 1M owner. Tell him I sent you. I've sent many guys on the forums to him and all have been super happy with him. Just need to book at least a week out as they are super busy.

Let me know if you want to go for a weekend drive after your 1200 service.

-Ren
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0