Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuzpeed View Post
I think this looks even worse than a lowered truck. Can't imagine driving behind you with all the shit your wheels will kick up. Not to mention your forward and rear visability...parking and reversing would be a pain in the ass and a major hazard to small children and small cars. In an accident Instead of minor fender benders I would have extensive damage since you would just roll right on top of my car.
I am sure you will see this truck around. Its my friends, but I drive it when I feel the need to get high. lol. I used to have a lifted jeep, and I miss it alot. So when I am in need of a big truck, I call up my best friend and tell him its time to switch it up.

As for kicking up shit, the way the tires are on this it kicks it forward. The tread is so big that it wont sling it stright. I know from experience from having the windows down and getting a wake up call from a rock hitting my arm at 65mph. He has already gotten 5 fix it tickets. Not for mud flaps, but for fender flairs. The offset is soo dramatic that mud falps are not enough.

As for backing up and parking thats cake. I just park a mile away from everything.

If you have not experienced a lifted truck then you cant understand. Its like driving a race car, its just a specail experence. Their is nothing like driving by a big rig and being level with them.

Also I would have to say that I have been flashed more in this than my friends 360. Sure its not the top of the line girls that are doing this, but it still has to count for something.