View Single Post
      10-24-2005, 10:14 AM   #23
yu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

I understand what I did was stupid, no need to make me feel any worse. This is my first ticket besides and measly accident where I rear-ended someone because the brakes on my car were not responding. 55 in a 35 is fast, but what I was trying to say is that if I was genuinely trying to race him, I would have been going a lot faster than that. I would much rather get a ticket for reckless driving for going 20 over the speed limit than a racing ticket (which I honestly don't think I deserve). I know more people are going to bash me especially after saying I don't deserve it, but you guys wouldn't understand unless it happened to you. I know for a fact that the cop didn't see much of what was happening. He was probably just out trying to meet his quota for the month. I'm not worried about paying the fine, I'm just worried about getting jail time. I'm still young and I've already put my parents through a lot of shit. I've been to jail for some shit that I didn't do for some stupid girl. My parents bailed me out for $10,000 and will not get it back till the year is over. Well it was my mom that bailed me out. My dad wanted me to stay in there. I'm just afraid that if I go back, they will not get that money back. The reason they got me this car is so I would stay out of trouble. I'm not blaming anyone but myself for my actions. I just don't want my parents to not be able to trust me more than they don't now. Yeah, you guys can bash me some more for having my parents buying me this car, but I don't really care. I have more serious things to worry about then trying to defend myself.
Appreciate 0