10-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #68
E93MAC
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 328i Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3beamer28 View Post
Looks nice man but I just sent mines off to Luis at OSS Designs his cuts and designs are a lot nicer then Umnitza. I contacted them also once I found out that is where Luis gets his from, however the look her offers compared to the others is hands down! I'm getting V4's also pics will follow.
Interesting. Would like to know more. What do you mean by cuts and designs specifically? From what I witnessed its just opening the headlights and adding the rings. What looks different? Please elaborate. I did black mine out and it looks fantastic. As far as the actual rings and LED's go they are all from the same place. So that would be the same. Just would like to know what you mean by cuts, designs and looks.

For me personally I can't be without my car headlights for a few days. Plus shipping them across the country if anything breaks ill be out without my headlights longer. It was much easier to drive 40 mins and watch the whole process myself and see what is done and how it is done. Than send my lights off which could lead to more potential downtime.

Thanks

################[Mac's '07 E93 328i]################
Appreciate 0