Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanMckay
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3MamBo View Post
Yes, I really would like Shiv to chime in regarding the Dinan tune. I do appreciate everyone else's facts or opinions, I just need to hear from Shiv once he does his research as far as Dinan.
what is the big deal? Just flash back to your stock tune. WHy mess with two different companies tunes and mix them? Makes no sense.

Shiv-is the same gains expected to be had from a stock m3 with cats (oem cats)? Still looking at about a 30hp gain with full meth/proceed?

Leave it to shiv to come into the scene like 4 years after all the other tuners have been at it and and provide a product that is so far above and beyond what others have not been able to do in 4 years! Every other tuner came up with a tune but nothing making it stand out. Really this is why some business flourish and others get by. creativity and genius seem to be shivs thing. He has dominated the n54 tuning world and now pulls out the best product for the m3 in a couple months of toying around! Cant wait. Nobody else is offering anything close to a 40hp crank gain from a bolt on keeping your cats. Awesome man!
Ok cool.. Now how do I flash to stock tune? I mean I can't just walk into the dealer and say erase the tune and for them not to think I'm going to tune it with something else and void my warranty when they know I need a tune for the catless xpipe. my dealer installed my Dinan tune and xpipe
Appreciate 0