View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

Vivid Racing: KW V3 Super Sale!

Why do you need KW rather than the other brands on the market a few bucks cheaper? This is why:

1. Lifetime Warranty

2. Independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening for custom driving setups

3. We've had KW suspension on nearly every project car in the shop. We've taken these to 200mph+ in the Texas mile. Hammered on them during the 2200km Targa Newfoundland Event. And thrashed on these in our project FRS at any chance we could get. These things refuse to fail!

We are not stocking them but I can still get the DDC version for people that want to have the electronic dampening adjustments inside their car

The Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by our engineers.

Features
Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping

inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge

Individual height adjustment

German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters

High-quality components for long life

Comprehensive documentation for ease of use

Infinitely adjustable rebound damping

14- level adjustable compression damping

You guys know the deal, PM me for your awesome price! Even if we've spoken before about these, try again, I might give you a better price this time

View all our other Coilovers available at the link below.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/2...&filter_id=236
PM, Email, or Call Directly for aggressive BMW Member Pricing

Last edited by vividracing; 10-10-2014 at 06:34 PM..
Appreciate 0