View Single Post
      10-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #55
michaelw9
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 Yas Marina Blue M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
Apparently they spent all of Monday to install carbon fiber mirror caps (took me 20 minutes on my 135i). Today, they installed the CF spoiler. They said it takes a day to dry and should be released tomorrow. So I'll probably see my car either Thursday evening or Friday. I'm dying here.
Good luck, radiantm3! The wait is well worth it!

Mine is back at the dealer to get some spots buffed out, get the rim cleaned up (nasty rubber marks), and have the navigation activated. I also had a case opened with service and a BMW rep because of marks on the leather inside the driver's door panel. It looks like two little dents/severe indentation in the leather, but not as a result of damage -- it really looks like it was made that way. I've no idea how that passed QA. Salesman said the process has started to get a new one, but it's a slow process.

I already have put 100+ miles on it driving from Pleasanton through to San Mateo!
More to go tonight!

BTW - getting the A2DP profile activated on your bluetooth phone to play music through the car is a very complicated process -- and I'm a techno wiz. Let me know if you find it as difficult as I did.
Appreciate 0