United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3dm3 View Post
i think dinans are the way to go for peace of mind. Sure if you dont care about that stuff then go with the kw's but if you have an accident i think it'll be pretty hard to replace everything back to stock before the car gets towed away. Some people like to not worry about things like this but still want to mod their cars so dinan is the way to go. Either way there are fans of both so we should all just respect each other and move along.
+1
I agree...there are multiple options for each owner and to those who drive daily or on non-optimal roads and/or don't track them or want the lowest of the low riding M3's then Dinan and even Eibach provide options rather than slamming your car with KW Coilovers or H&R's.

Funny thing is...I've seem MANY an M3 owner or expert here who have slammed folks for putting cheaper wheels and other options/mods on their cars yet often citing quality and cost of the vehicle itself (the why put a $500 wheel on a $70k sports car "pay to play" argument)...YET it seems when it comes to springs its the exact opposite! LOL
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0