View Single Post
      10-08-2013, 03:41 PM   #13
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChef18 View Post
Thank you all. Slicer, man I love the way your car looks. That stance is perfect to me and is something I want to do once I both acquire the disposable 2k, and test drive someone else's before to make sure the ride won't kill me since it is my daily driver.
Thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately you may need a little more than $2k to get the stance (KW Clubsports are $3k+) but coilovers are definitely the best route. My ride height could be challenging as a daily driver. It takes some extra effort to navigate steep driveways at times. From a comfort standpoint it's surprisingly good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChef18 View Post
The local BMW shop is very competitive on OEM parts so what do you think I should approach him with to price the performance spoiler?
See the forum sponsor section for pricing info (look for the OEM part vendors like McKenna, BMW Part Pros (Steve Thomas BMW), Tischer):

http://www.m3post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=295

BMW Parts Pros has the carbon spoiler priced at $410.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0