08-30-2010, 05:28 AM   #22
PYSpeed.com
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BC Forged Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank772 View Post
Did everyone miss this or is it just me.
"You said you put shipping insurance on it, we tried to claim thru UPS but UPS said there wasn't any insurance on this"

So, it was previously damaged upon shipping to the customer..Why was it not insured then. Subsequently, if it was insured upon shipping to the customer why wasnt that claim filed under that shipment number? Its obvious that it wasnt initially insured. If it had been I dont think any of this would have been an issue.

Instead you then tried to defraud UPS. By having your customer pay for the shipping and the insurance. Then file a claim saying it was damaged in shipment. Yet it was previously damaged. Then you get pissed that the customer didnt insure a previously damaged item. You guys are flippin shady to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
I assume you mean when Eric shipped them to me?

He wanted me to go after UPS for ruining them, I am not taking part in any of that. These parts were not damaged in shipping...
Shawshank772,

We ship everything with Insurance on it. Martin insisted it was not damaged by shipping and wanted to return for refund ASAP! Therefore we asked him to return products with insurance. However, UPS confirmed with us there was no insurance included on the return package. Products got damaged and were broken in many areas due to poor packaging.

Hence we are where we are at ~
Appreciate 0