View Single Post
      05-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #32
buddster
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Gran Coupe

Thanks guys.

Mark M - you're right, they went too thin on the tire sizes. The AD-08's are much more aggressive looking. The handling feels really sharp. 295's are so wide in the back, I couldn't even use spacers. I tried, no room. BTW, I saw your interior - really clean. Monte Carlo and Rust is a great combo. On my interior, I love it. You're right about the dirt though. Hand prints show up pretty easy. Small price to pay. I'll just keep leather wipes handy.

Dutch - It's light beige. It doesn't really look white, kind of a light tan.

DaFish - Yeah, love the big rubber. The best I say so far is that feels ever so slightly harder than PS2's / Conti's, but sharper in handling and still very comfortable. High speed corners feel unbelievably confident. I haven't pushed extremely hard yet because I'm still in break in but it seems like it's going to be harder to break loose with these. The stagger has increased, it's now 40mm with 255 front and 295 rear. I haven't noticed more understeer but it might take some time. Traction is ridiculous. Insane. I feel like there's no limit to how fast I can corner.

sliu - I did an individual order with Philippe there. Ask Mark's M about that... he's probably the most knowledgeable guy here on individual orders. The platinum is beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for. My girlfriend described it like being in a nice new house where you're almost afraid to touch anything.
Appreciate 0