View Single Post
      03-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I only smoked cigs for about 2 months when I went off to college. Mainly b/c I got out of class before my roommates and we rode together. So to kill the time I'd smoke a cig or two.

Actually found I smoked cigarettes on occasion just to irritate the girls that were irritating me. So funny to get the cold shoulder and bitchy attitude half the time, and then light up and get the overly concerned, "You don't need to do that..." Contradictory bitches.

Then moved on to weed, and became an everyday smoker for around 4.5 years. Never did it before class, except my last year and my grades improved (it helped me focus).

Wake 'n Bakes with coffee and a bowl on the weekends. There's nothing like getting high and then cleaning the entire apartment. That should be an option too, although I'm probably one of the few that enjoyed that.

Those were the days, haven't smoked in going on 2 years. Have the hankering to blaze every once in a while, but drug tests and just trying to not do it again. Although Amsterdam will be stop on my trip to Europe in a few years.

Another option of "You're friend/roommate is annoying". My college roommate/friend really began to annoy me for various reasons and then quit smoking. It was the only way I could deal with him. Interesting fact that he actually knew it too, and would joke about it.
Appreciate 0