View Single Post
      02-28-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
Dmitriy@AUTOcouture
Major
Rep
Drives: carefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluck75 View Post
1) Quizzno's really beats the hell out of Subway. I mean, it's not like they are even competitive anymore. It's just a complete and total blowout.

2) The real estate market has me totally baffled. Just totally baffled. Everybody says the market sucks. I have a nice budget and can't find a thing to buy.

3) I hope I never turn the TV on and find a friend or family member sitting in someones kitchen having a conversation with Chris Hansen.

4) I don't understand that when I order food delivery, and pay via credit card, that the delivery guy shows up without a pen. What are you thinking???

5) I hope Pacman Jones Suffers. I really do. If on my way home tonight I saw a mac truck about hit Pacman Jones and a pile of steaming dogsh-t, i'd move to save the Steaming Dogsh-t first and worry about Pacman later.

6) "I Love New York" is the best show on TV but I am upset that Mr. Boston is gone.

7) The most shocking moment in sports I saw as a child was Buster Douglas watching Mike Tyson crawl around the ring searching for his mouthpiece. It's a shame nothing ever became of buster.
8) When is Dmitriy going to come at me with a 5.875% rate on a 30 year fixed?
Appreciate 0