11-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #141
Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Hello Fellow Canadian ///M Drivers

Been busy the last few weeks trying to make a decision and am happy to report that I made it earlier this week. I purchased a spanking new M3 E92 2012 Le Mans Blue Metallic.

I was very close in picking up Mark's fantastic car very close indeed, however my wife finally came to the conclusion that if I change my 2011 e92 M3 (a wonderful car btw, only it did not have all the options I wanted when I got it then it was a great deal at the time) it has to be a brand new one.

So it turned out I found just what I was looking for and pulled the trigger earlier this week. I will pick her up Monday ... I will post photos when I get her and the great fall weather we have will hold out. If not the blue will give also nice contrast to a winter wonderland photo shoot

Later all ...

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter

PS. Mark, should you see this, I am convinced looking at your car so many times made me decide on this nice Le Mans Blue. Glad to know all worked out with your sale in the end. Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0