08-30-2012, 01:32 AM   #7
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec540 View Post
Already posted in the other thread but thanks heaps for organising. It was my first track day and I had a blast!

Will be keen to go to future events and can't wait to see the photos and footage.
Thanks Dec
It was great you made it even though you were partially wounded, and there is some strong feedback coming in. Diane and Jayde between them took around 2000 photos yesterday, and as you can imagine processing them is a big job, but that's happening. Keep an eye on my Facebook page (link in signature) and I'll be uploading some albums and videos from yesterday and adding more as they are processed. Whatever you see that you want let me know and I'll email you the high res versions.
What a great turnout and definitely need to do this again. It's nice to put faces to names too.
If we plan 3 per year out of the wet season it may work out best. I have a subscribe page on my website so if anyone wants to receive a newsletter or keep in contact use that or Facebook
If we have any Videographers in the group and you would like to contribute in the next one please let me know, I'm sure everyone would be grateful.
I'll start a new thread for the next upcoming event
Appreciate 0