View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

I was pretty much shaking on the drive to the hospital. First thing i saw when i got to the hospital was my brother standing on his feet and smiling and talking to his friend in the hospital. What a sign of relief. Dont know what i would do without this little troublemaker.

Both my brother and his friend pretty much were unable to tell me exactly what happened. My brother was sleeping at the time and his friend said he didnt even know he was hit until he saw all the airbags in front of him. Since my brother and his friend were not able to replicate the accident, police never took the official statement from either of them. My brother did told me the limo drive was issued a ticket in the hospital. Now just gotta wait 5 days for the police report to come out.

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0