11-30-2011, 02:10 PM   #1620
MR///M3
e90post veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: Past: '12 M3, '09 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
4x4 weave is only on the underside but it looks awesome.

Will do on the Evolve. I have used other laptop tuners for past current/past vehicles so it's really no biggie as far as that's concerned. I don't like how ESS gouges you for different tunes and that's why I didn't use them.

Car is Alpine White. Thought about MW for about 5 mins but didn't think I would like it as much as the pure white of AW.

All my other carbon parts (front diffusers, rear diffuser, roof spoiler, interior kit, steering wheel trim, trunk, mirror caps) are all the same weave iirc.
I bet it looks sick.

Yea the only thing I'm worried about with a tune is detection by the dealer even if you flash it back before service. I also was going to buy the evolve tune because of their black friday sale, but found out that the tune isn't re-sellable if you want to pick a different tune or if you sell the car early, so you lose all the money you spent on the tune.

Yea my e92 335i is alpine white with saddle brown interior. I love it, but I had to pick something a little more noticeable for my M3, hence the melbourne red. The only thing I don't really like about alpine white is that it gets dirty pretty easily and shows those little scratches that occur if you don't hand wash it and dry it perfectly. When it is clean though, it looks incredible.

What front lip did you get? I haven't found one that I like 100% yet, so I'm holding off on it. Also, how is the quality on the Flux Autosport interior kit? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the 1x1 weave interior kit, but I don't want it to fit poorly or look like fake carbon fiber.
Appreciate 0