05-05-2011, 04:12 PM   #15
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Yea yea... Your 23 dude. I'm frieking 30 and drove 5 hours to Vegas, got a flat tire on the way, went to the dragstrip for 5 hours then out clubbing for another 5 hours.

I often wish I was young again... Maybe thats not good. You need to grow up!!!!! hehe

Now the timing is another story. If your there till 7pm then you wont make it. But hey. If your out earlier and feel up to it. You know where well all be!

D
Haha sometimes I feel like I'm old and married... Hannah even said she feels like we're an old married couple at times... X.x.... cause we don't go out often and we usually just spend time together... and whenever I do go out (like to a bar or something) I go with my friends and not with her...
I guess she's right lol. Strange but I rather stay home alone with her and relax than go to a club/bar....
I rather concentrate on making money all day and then just relax and not do anything at night. I'm 'old' like that I guess

But yeah, if I left at around 3 (or was it 4?) the other time with FoShiz I could make it without much worry.

But if I stay until 7 then I can't. Event starts at 8:15AM, first session I think is at 9:30 for me, so we'll see.

Since I have a track set of tires now, I'm not too worried about destroying them hehe. And I can get new brakes for $100 per axle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitive View Post
Just having a little fun.

Honestly just using a little guilt trip to try to get SEAN to show up!!! Hes good company.
Appreciate 0