View Single Post
      05-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
I hope they knock out the Heat. Indiana has a bright future, unlike my AARP Knicks. I have enjoyed watching them play the Heat, even though they lost game 1. The series is now 1-1 going back to Indiana. Good Luck.
Thanks! I'll be there for Game 3 tomorrow night. Will be going there straight from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway after the conclusion of the 500. It is truly a great sports weekend in Indy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I wish I lived 30 mins away from an NBA team, I wouldn't even mind if they were the Lakers lol. What a great matchup and props to the Pacers for a well deserved win. I don't think the pacers will win the series but I wouldn't mind seeing a game 7 with this match up.
Yeah Bankers Life Fieldhouse is a great place to watch the game. You can always score cheap tickets. I'm usually court side or in a suite.

A couple of years ago when I was on the floor, I had Peyton Manning on my left and Amanda Beard on my right. Both of them were very friendly and as much as I love Peyton, most of my time was devoted to Amanda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres View Post
the most exciting series Ive seen in awhile
I concur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
Being from south florida, Ive had the pleasure of watching all the heat games this year and this is simply how they play. They adapt to a team, thats why they constantly lose first games or come back after the half. Pacers deserve to win the game last night, heats supporting cast really needed a wake up call. I still believe pacers will win another game, but the series will end in 6.
You are one of the most civil and humble Heat fans I have encountered. Thanks for dropping by the thread and good luck to your squad.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0