View Single Post
      01-22-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Gaining Mass

I have been getting in great shape over the last 10 months. I've been hitting the gym consistently 4-5 days a week and have improved my diet substantially. I've started eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, large amounts of protein, and cut out most of the junk.

I'm pretty lean currently, and am finishing up on getting my stomach flat. I can't tell you how happy I am to not have a huge tummy anymore and to start being able to see a defined set of abs.

My question is this: How can I gain lean mass in specific areas?

I am aiming specifically for my cheast and arms. My cheast has always been small, and I tend to have difficulty putting on weight (besides the gut region ). Do I simply need to increase my protein intake each day? I probably take in close to 1g of protein per lb of body weight currently. Do I need to try some different excercises? I'm 175lb & 6.0". I DO NOT want to end up adding more belly/waist again.

Only supplements I take is Wheybolic Extreme 60, about 20g pre-workout and about 40g post workout (evenings). I take about 30g in the morning on non-workout days.

Suggestions?