08-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #12
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtE92M3 View Post
dont mean to awaken an old thread but i must say that i am not very happy with BMW of Darien. dealt with Jim and Don. I was told to pick up my car on friday. called them, they said it would be ready. drove out the car was not ready (By the way, i am in brooklyn so its a solid 1.5 hr drive). naturally upset i drove back and agreed to come back on sat. called prior to driving on sat and predictably, they didnt send anyone to a ny dmv to register my car and get plates. So then it was monday. finally the car was ready. I went to pick it up and and when i saw it, i wanted to puke. the car was dirty and not only that, the interior had dog hairs all over. as you can imagine i freaked out like you have no idea. They asked to come on tues and the car would be detailed and ready for pickup and they would include the M mats for free. When i came on tuesday the car was washed but by no means detailed and aparently, they ran out of M mats...thats my Darien experience

sent you a PM....question for ya...

sorry bout the crappy experience.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0