08-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

North Koreans farming in MMORPGs and Selling Items for Real Money to Fund Nukes

http://www.geekologie.com/2011/08/no...morpg-gold.php

Quote:
Because nukes don't pay for themselves no matter how many times you insist you only brought enough cash for your own meal, North Korean operatives (if you can call a person involved in farming MMORPG points 24/7 an 'operative') have been infiltrating South Korean MMORPGs, racking up in-game gold/points, then selling them on the black market to fund Kim Jong Il's nuclear program. LOLWUT?!
"Teams of farmers work around the clock from a base in Northern China. The Times says they have earned over $6 million for their efforts, over half of which has been delivered to North Korean agents in the captial of Pyongyang.

Western sources believe the money generated through these activities is used to help fund North Korea's nuclear program and Kim Jong-il's lavish lifestyle"
Wait a minute -- I'M a western source and I never said it was funding a nuclear program, did I? I didn't. Do you remember what I said it was funding? "Yeah -- a secret moonbase or some shit." Exactly. Thankfully, I've seen a similar Bond movie so I know what to do.
lol wut. this is one of the greatest threats to our nations security

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0