Thread: Racing Strip
View Single Post
      12-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #22
BMWSpeedFreek
Lt Col. …who can’t wait for his next track day!
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTrauma View Post
Your car looks amazing. I was at Spa in an e92 M3 in September with RSR. It was the best experience of my life. I did a 2:59, the only mod was Toyo R888 and brake pads. What do your lap times looks like there? Love the pic of you sliding around out of the bus stop. You should post more pics at Spa in the track forum! Greatest circuit in the world!
Thanks! It is a work in progress...I have braided steel lines, upgraded fluid, and now track pads and (by end-Jan) some decent 18 inch track tires.

In Aug, it was +33 deg C (HOT!) and my OEM Pirellis were sliding around all over the place. 3:12 was my best which I was very happy with considering it was my first visit to Spa. LOVE that track! Hopefully, they will have more touristfahrten days earlier in 2014...before I return to Canuck-land.
•'12 E92 M3 Space Grey/M-DCT/ZCP/ZPP/DINAN/ACM Test Pipes/BPM StageII Tune & Coding/M Perf Exhaust, Race seats, Alcantra V2 steering wheel, gloss grills/ModeCarbon GTS wing/GTS DCT Tune, CF int trim, door sills/LUX H8 V3/CSF race oil cooler/Trackspec hood vents/GT4 Rep CF splitter & rotor ducting/Hawk DTC60/KW CS 2way NR/B'world/Hotchkis/Eibach/Apex
Appreciate 0