View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
valeram
Major
Rep
Drives: 992 TTS, 991.2 GT3 T, F80 M3 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
So I'm working on putting together an order for an M3. I want to do ED, but I don't want to take delivery until June. There are a handful of programs I qualify for right now (February):

$1500 lease cash (applies to M3 apparently)
$750 loyalty
Pull-ahead (my lease contract ends on July 14th 2013)

Here are my questions:

1) Can I place an order this month (February) for June European Delivery?

2) If I order today, but don't take delivery until June, do I still get the $2250 in incentives that were available today?

3) If I place an order for June delivery, what's the earliest I can turn my current car in under the pull ahead program?
1. M3 is under dealer's allocation so you better start now.
2. My SA suggested to take the order and apply for the BMWFS to avail the incentives. You have 60 days to take delivery after the 28th of February. That will bring the delivery date on the later part of April. For the ED, it means the signing and finalization of the ED order. It also means that the lease/finance already started that day. In my case, it will me a couple of weeks early since my scheduled ED is on the 24th of May.
If there is another better incentives after February, then we will use the latter one and will push the signing a week before my ED date.
3. Depend on number 2 and/or your dealer. Talk to them and I am sure they are open and would like to serve you. A lot of them do but some are .
Appreciate 0