View Single Post
      01-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #67
frankzlin79
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Hey Tlud. Been so busy studying for the stupid patent bar that I haven't read the forums lately.

I like what you have done. I saw the car with all your mods sans wheels. But now that you have the new wheels, it makes the exterior complete. The car will definitely turn even more heads now. And I thought my car was the hottest E92 in town...I guess not anymore...doh.

Speaking of license plates, I stole the mirror image of your plate. I liked your plate so much that the only thing I could do was to get the second best thing: M3 E92.

We'll go on a photoshoot with my D5000 when it's fixed again. It just recently suffered a complete loss of power. I did some research and there was actually a recall on the camera issued around in July for the problem I'm experiencing. So I need to send it back and get it fixed (Nikon pays shipping both ways).

EDIT: Ha...looks like Tinpot was posting his message a split second before I posted mine. We can use both mine and Tinpot's D5000 on the next photoshoot ha ha.
Appreciate 0